Mobile Your Mortgage Website
There has never been a more important time to make sure that your mortgage web page is properly optimized for non-desktop devices. With the advent of smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices, there are more ways than ever for consumers to access your website. How your mortgage company website appears on those various devices could be the difference between earning a client’s business and losing them to a competitor. Below are a few of the reasons you should consider a mobile mortgage website design:
- More than 73 million consumers access the web from a smart phone or mobile device in the U.S. alone.
- Mobile-optimized sites have increased visibility in search engines due to mobile-related SEO.
- Mobile devices allow potential clients to find your mortgage company through integrated location-based software.
- Your website can be added to a growing list of local mobile-accessible directories.
- There are increased advertising opportunities on mobile devices.
- It allows your company to maintain a controlled, professional design look regardless of how your clients are accessing your webpage.
Having a mobile mortgage website design in place for your on-the-go clients is one of the best things you can do for your company’s image and lead-generating practices. It will boost your site SEO factor and, ultimately, give you an edge over all non-mobile-optimized mortgage company websites in your local market.
Your Mortgage Website makes sure that your website meets the standards of an effective, mobile-friendly and compelling website.